This is all a work of fiction.

Life is a fiction.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Toodles!


Toodles!
Originally uploaded by Any Syler
I'm going to be gone for a few days for orientation in Seattle. No updates for a bit! Well, I wish you a wonderful three days. I'll be back with new things to post.

For now, I'm going to leave you with a few wonderful songs, starting with one from Emiliana Torrini, whose new single, "Me and Armeni," will be out in the middle of next month. This song is golden. It leaves a very good taste in my mouth.



Now I'm counting down the days until I hear this on an episode of Grey's Anatomy.

Here's a little City and Colour with Gordon Downie. I don't know what it is, but it just gives you that emotional/powerful feeling when you hear the chorus. I love it:



Finally, some of The Morning Benders, a fun California (represent!) indie pop band. They remind me of some good old 60s rock with a piano thrown in- erm, very Beatles-esque when I first heard this. Here is their new single, "Waiting For A War."




I'm so tired, I can't believe I have to get up in four hours. Urgh. Have a joyous Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. I'm off to snag import mags at the airport. Haha.

Hej hej,
Any.

No comments:

Hey You!

Scroll back to the top!

Click!