This is all a work of fiction.

Life is a fiction.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Spunk


I didn't want to wait until tomorrow to make this blog, and since I'm not in the mood to start reading yet, I decided to do this epic, post filled with energized guitar-driver songs. I know I've gone either folky, dancey, or just plain meditational on you. So, I will make it up but throwing in some variety. And I promise you downloads at the end of this (wahey!). Please, stick with me here- it is going to take intense concentration to listen to all of these tracks. Ready?
Oh, and, both photos posted are mine- if you're feeling generous, please feel free to click on 'em to see more about 'em.
I'll start out with a little Cajun Dance Party. Last summer I denied my approval for them. I feel like a tit- they're so fun. I heard their single, "Colourful Life" and I have to admit it's awesometastic. Judge it for yourself -I'm really limiting my words per song today- there are so many!
Here's another firey tune from Florence & The Machine that I had heard about but never really went about listening to 'em. Many say it's for fans of Kate Nash, but I say that you just better bob your darn head. It's catchy, and the playful tones will pretty much have you forget she's singing about beating the crap out of him.

It's very beautiful over thereThe next tune I bring to you is by The Morlocks from their new album, Easy Listening for the Underachiever. It's a healthy classic rock vibe, fused with rock 'n roll handclaps and raspy vocals- perfect for a new Garnier Fructis or Rimmel make up commercial- it's got that grit and edge to it.
To close up this extravaganza, I bring you a double feature from Gothenberg (Sweden...) and just the music flooding out of there right now is immense. I want to move there just because of it! The band I'd love to present is Bye Bye Bicycle. I'm digging their tunes "Eastside" and "Westside"- I really can't lick my finger down on them right now. I upped them specially for you, on imeem to listen, and divshare to download if it tickles your ears.
Interested?
Sorry it was a little bland type of post, but- I hope you liked the music!
Hej hej,
Any

No comments:

Hey You!

Scroll back to the top!

Click!