This is all a work of fiction.

Life is a fiction.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Space Disco



"Paint Splatter" by starlitandmoonstruck

I love the lighting and colours of this. What a mess this must have been, but I bet it was fun to do. If I were in the models position, I'd most likely be scared of the fact there was paint over my eyes- massive globs of it, to the point that if I opened them... I'd not see. Still, it's brilliant.

Today I bring you a (close to) thirty minute song from Lindstrøm of Norway. His 'first proper album' debuts on the start of the Beijing Olympics (counting down, baby)- 8.8.08. It's a really laidback and fuzzy, wild ride. He's credited to making 'space disco' and I think that is a pretty accurate description. It's like Sally Shapiro, minus the vocals, plus the spacey swirls. So kick off your shoes, and just take a half hour to relax. Take some time out for yourself. You'll feel better. And what better to listen to relax with then Where You Go I Go Too?
Hej hej,
Any.

No comments:

Hey You!

Scroll back to the top!

Click!