This is all a work of fiction.

Life is a fiction.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Car Her


"trust me" by & down (a.k.a. Philipp)
I know- two blogs in one day! Go me. I was about to get into the shower when I suddenly remembered the new Van She song, "Strangers". I simply just couldn't wait and had to post it.
This is the radio edit provided from Modular (Records) and I simply ador Van She as not only their Tech remix Team, but as a group. Their own music has evolved loads since the release of their first album ("Kelly" is ringing in my ears as we... erm... read), and I truly admire their work. The new material is much less 80s New Wave influence, and it appears they are taking Cut Copy, their fellow Aussie labelmate's, route. They have only a fraction of the success Cut Copy has tasted. I, personally, love both groups. It isn't nice of me to compare the two, but there is just some element in the two of them that link them yet differ them.
And I feel generous- it was a pain in the butt to upload this, but here is my first download I'm offering to you, so please be generous and thank me if you do (or do not) like it.
Hej hej,
Any

No comments:

Hey You!

Scroll back to the top!

Click!