This is all a work of fiction.

Life is a fiction.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Various Party


"The Various Party 3." by Sonia Szóstak
From the previous posts, I sound like a downer. Well, it's the evening and I'm a bit more wide awake. Bing. Zing. No hot parties, but I've managed to pull up some 'wild party'-esque tunes for your listening pleasure.
The first is from The Netherlands, and I instantly wanted to move my feet- Kraak and Smaak, a very whitty name for dance music, but they know how to get people to move.
Now travel to France for This Is Pop's track"BPM." It reminds me of those crazy college parties in movies when they have gritty rock music with female vox playing in the background...
As for Joakim's remix of Simian Mobile Disco's "Hustler," all I have to say is, It's Joakim. You have to accept the fact that Joakim is a legend, therefore this remix is sick.

No comments:

Hey You!

Scroll back to the top!

Click!