This is all a work of fiction.

Life is a fiction.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Can You Feel The Sun?



Originally uploaded by louise lynn
Look.
It is so bright, so bold. It is absolutely gorgeous.
This sun is stunning, the sky so rich. I want to touch it, to wring my hands through it.

There aren't any clouds in the sky today, but the sun is very happy. I am a bit emotionless at the moment.

I am very behind... so many years, but I finally heard this song yesterday by chance. It is a free song off of last.fm, but "Follow" by Bang Gang is just hauntingly beautiful. When I revisited the lovely gallery of Louise (the artist of the featured photo in this post) I had this song playing, and it certainly made a connection with me. Just listen to this song and way this picture. It almost moves with the music.

Give it a go:

"Follow" - Bang Gang

No comments:

Hey You!

Scroll back to the top!

Click!