This is all a work of fiction.

Life is a fiction.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Udda Ögonblicken


Glasseses
Originally uploaded by sandwitch.retreat

I know I am not making much sense. If you are really Swedish, feel free to poke me.
Odd Moments.
Make the best times.
You always remember them.

It has been an awkward summer. So far, uneventful. Upsetting that a certain person borrowed about ten of my CDs and isn't returning my calls. Three of them being from my favourite band. What a fool I am.
I went on an adventure with a friend of mine in a second hand shop last week. I was conned into purchasing two trashy romance novels. I skimmed through one. I pray I will never write like that in my entire life. I avoided the second until today, and it is slightly better. Not trashy, I guess, more romantic.
If the library only had Franz Kafka not missing, I bet Zeus I wouldn't be reading these. Since "The Metamorphosis" is reported missing, I reckon I'll have to go hunting at a used book store (It's pointless to buy books new... unless if they are, well, new, and in this case it isn't) for it. I love going through used books. Surprisingly the inner-hypochondriac doesn't unfold, thinking I may increase my chances of receiving pinkeye or the stomach flu with each page I turn.

A song that I found not too long ago on this fantastic new site, Fairtilizer, has been soothing my ears with each twist and fold through the seconds. It is a song by Kleerup alongside the fabulous Lykke Li. Have a listen.


Hej hej,

ANY.

No comments:

Hey You!

Scroll back to the top!

Click!