This is all a work of fiction.

Life is a fiction.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Beginning, Middle, End


"I LOVE LA" by Hunter Ray


START OF THE PARTY: Will you look at the shorts on this boy? It's all good fun- pretty clever, this kid. It's hard to believe he is only 14 (yes, really, not more or less). He has a crazy take on many things, I expect a lot more from this kid. Take a gander through his gallery (though be prepared if I am posessed to post another one of his pics up in a future post). I'm digging his perspective, excessive flash for a washed-out feel, and the whole, "less start this up" attitude.


I've found a couple more photos for this post to go with the brilliant new No Love Lost Records mixtape by the brilliant Dmitry Fyodorov. To just push it out of the way and for you to begin listening to this 48:55 min. of brilliance, here it is:



This mix is nothing short of fun- it'll keep your heart racing from beginning to end. I don't have a tracklist available, but there are a few throwbacks of New Order and Frankie Goes To Hollywood in there, as well as some remixes of their own work.

"Claps" by Felipe




DURING THE PARTY: I love the simplicity of this photo, and again, that washed-out look. I wonder where he got those tights...

"Syntetyk" by Narva

AFTER THE PARTY: Yes, when you're tired, exhausted, and just want to get the hell out for an hours rest... then start up again. I love the trippy, blurred vision. Sure, after that Dmitry mix, you'be be stumbling to stay up on two legs.

It's been real, it's been fun, and surprisingly enough it's been REAL FUN.

No comments:

Hey You!

Scroll back to the top!

Click!