This is all a work of fiction.

Life is a fiction.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Space space Space space Space

So, I was emailed about 20 days ago about the release of a Natalie Portman's Shaved Head video straight from the creator's, That Go, and I honestly didn't want to do a NPSH overload. Well, I lazied out, and it has been too long, so I decided to post this totally awesome video. The video is for their bombtastic tune, "Sophisticated Side Ponytail," and it is a total mindfuck. I am not kidding you. If you are sensitive to bright colors, I advise you to unfortunately skip this one out. Take a chance. Remember, I am not responsible if something horribly wrong happens to you...



natalie portman's shaved head - sophisticated side ponytail from thatgo on Vimeo.

That Go on myspace: That Go
NPSH on myspace: Natalie Portman's Shaved Head

Hej hej,
Any

No comments:

Hey You!

Scroll back to the top!

Click!