This is all a work of fiction.

Life is a fiction.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ode To Summer, Ett

"hello freedom" by Colie Parks (a.k.a. thank you very little)

Hi there. Summer is tapering very quickly... it's almost depressing. I am also a big fat liar. I told you I would do a double post, and I failed to do this. Oh well, the day has passed. I had more time to mull over it, sooo maybe it's better? Actually, it is. I made a playlist! Of summery tunes. Even if you don't find some of them summery, then I'll classify them simply as "fun to party to" and that's all you need for summer.

If you've caught on yet, I made a playlist as an ode to summer days. They remind me a of sunny days, random travels, late night mayhem... everything a teenage summer is all about. It's very unfortunate when I think about it, this is my last four month summer EVER in my life. Jobless, bill-less, not many personal responsibilities but a few chores and remembering to wake up. God, if only every day was a summer day. Even if you get bored... when you have so much to do, all you want to revert back to is a beautiful summer day.

So, here is my first Ode to Summer mix, out of four (one for each week-- o0o0o0o0o), and I hope you'll enjoy.


Hej hej,
Any.

P.S. That Jack's Mannequin really is new! You can get it when you pre-order Andrew's upcoming album, "The Glass Passenger," to be released on September 30. For the time being, his "The Ghost Overground EP" was released today with the first single, "The Resolution" and I pretty much creamed with excitement (sorry) and a thousand percent more anticipation for "The Glass Passenger." It's been too long for this album.

No comments:

Hey You!

Scroll back to the top!

Click!