This is all a work of fiction.

Life is a fiction.

Friday, August 1, 2008

Cheeeese



Originally uploaded by Any Syler
Holy hell. It's August already! I can't believe how much momentum the last bits of summer are gaining. I finally developed twelve (that's correct, 12) rolls of film and disposable camera's yesterday. They were all from 2001-2003, and four of them didn't turn out. It cost me $32, but it was so worth it. So amazing some of the things I found. I then proceeded to hook up my scanner, and then couldn't find various items necessary for it's setup. I found this >>>

A pola of my teeth right after I got my braces off. So grimey! All the gunk growing in my gum's (eww that sounds disgusting) is horrible, but they look damn spiffy and pretty as a thumbnail. I was so happy that day they came off. Until the retainers went in...


I decided to update now before I leave for the beach tonight. I'm going to my friends beach house for a bonfire, gonna be sweet. Woah- is "gonna" a real word now? Has it been? I just typed it... and there is no red line under it saying that it is spelled incorrectly. Oh, the English language sometimes terrifies me... but I love it.

Good schtuff for ya'll to enjoy while I dance around the fire this evening! Here's a totally wicked/rad band from the Pacific Northwest-- SEATTLE to be specific, who just released their debut album, "Glistening Pleasure," in the middle of July. They have been lined up for best band name of the year (thought they've been around for a while) and even have been name-dropped in a Questionable Content webcomic. You know you've got props if you're in a webcomic.

Natalie Portman's Shaved Head.

Now you see what the bizzz is all about them. All you have to do is hear it and please get the CD-- it's available in digital format, and if you live in the Seattle area, go to your local independent record store, it'll be there! I can't wait for my physical copy in September... mmm. I've been anticipating for this for a year after someone sent me a demo version of "Beard Lust".



Much love

Hej hej,
Any.

No comments:

Hey You!

Scroll back to the top!

Click!