This is all a work of fiction.

Life is a fiction.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Me oh my


When you're drunk
Originally uploaded by Any Syler
I'm getting lazy now! I'm very sorry... *slaps wrist*
No excuse. I just have not really been wanting to update.

So, over the last week I have been growing very nostalgic lately for late 90s/early 00s bubblegum pop music. I've cracked out my Steps and Radio Disney compilation discs, and listening to them like mad.

Only in hopes to remember the good times of being a youngin'.

A load of my friends have moved out of their homes and have started learning the wisdom of the world... and I'm home, reading, trying to keep my brain sharp. I have resorted to memorizing poems to keep it up in ship-shape. I've managed a Robert Burns- down to the spelling and punctuation. And no, I will not type it up on here, because some out there have trust issues. "Well, she must have copy pasted"
I'm not dealing with people like you. Thanks.

Back to music- to go with this post (and I know the image has nothing to do with it, haha!) I uploaded a nice little 11 and a half minute mix from DJ Plastic that I found when browsing youtube at the wee hours of the morn, watching A*Teens videos. It's not that great, but I still love A*Teens (I vaguely remember their opening act when I saw Britney Spears on her 2000 tour) and therefore, I suggest you just listen to this.



Hej hej,
Any

No comments:

Hey You!

Scroll back to the top!

Click!