This is all a work of fiction.

Life is a fiction.

Friday, February 20, 2009

What has it been like?

Well, it sure has been sunny! Sunny and beautiful, my Seattle- you have sure shown the best of you this week. Why the hell am I inside right now?

Please excuse me while I relocate myself to be outside to finish the rest of this entry... thank you.


It's so perfect out here. How can you beat 47 degrees and a mostly uncloudy day in the middle of Winter? Spring must be on its way-- it's absolutely glorious. A treat. That is exactly how I feel about sunny days- they should be a treat. I love overcast days, but on sunny days... they really, and truly are a treat. But, I reckon I am only saying this about perfect sunny days. If it's boiling, blistering hot and sunny... forget it. All you want to do is hide away in the coldest corner of your Air Conditioning system and freeze to death.

Maybe that is why I couldn't handle home-- weather can greatly alter someones mood. I love knowing how the general environment around a person can alter their mood. We are visual creatures... and if something isn't appealing to our eyes, all hell can break loose.

So, I have finally grown the guts to start incorprating more things to balance my life. To no longer be in the rut of feeling that I am limited. I have made my limits! I just hope that I don't start having these bombastic thoughts, and that I actually do follow through on so many things, that I no longer have the time to even breathe. Though... I do think you should do all the things that you can in life. It's the only way that you'll ever know if you'll ever like them or not. So, here is my list of things that I have already initiated into my life, or plan to begin.

1. Blog weekly! (Or more, if possible.) I have no idea who reads this crap. If you are, then I thank you dearly.
2. Apply to host a Swedish Music themed radio show on my University radio station (I'll keep you in the know if it actually pulls through!)
3. I officially have help with my Latin studies. Yay life.
4. I am going to apply to internships this summer to (hopefully) have me occupied back in the LA.
5. Writing the screenplay for a friends shortfilm. It is going to be immense.
6. Taking photography more often!
7. Initiating more volunteer service in my life!


Well... back to the Swedish music... I'm still on it. It's just so good-- and I can't help but want to highlight so many of the talented artists that can be showcased on... a show dedicated to them. I know it's essentially one-upping Craig from the Swedesplease blog's idea of keeping to the strictly Swedish music theme... but, he had something when he started it! And almost four years later, still going strong and having a solid selection of artists discovered from this far-off land known for ABBA and IKEA...

What was the purpose to this blog, again? Oh, to report that it is sunny, and that I feel sunny, and that means that things feel aligned today. Over and out!

Hej hej,

Any

No comments:

Hey You!

Scroll back to the top!

Click!