This is all a work of fiction.

Life is a fiction.

Friday, February 27, 2009

I don't know what you think I would know about knowing something.



Originally uploaded by Any Syler
Lenten promise decided:

One hour of pointless internet per day. I have been the biggest fucking joke about keeping Lenten promises for the last five years. It's virtually impossible to keep my word. I am three days into the Lenten season, and I have been on the internet more than one hour per day to check my Flickr (incessantly), fmylifeism's, czechin' the daily horoscope, and updates from various music blogs to see if I can find some pleasing tunes. Arghargharghargh, this is really difficult.

I have, though, begun to sleep less (which is actually a good thing, I was beginning to put sleep in my priorities over schoolwork... which sounds reasonable, but I was deathly ill-- am I excused? I reckon I am excused from my behaviour/ lack of motivation for the last few weeks. Stop.). Yay. I am shifting my life priorities, again!

Nevermind.
I shall speak more later. My brain can't be assed to think about writing any more words at the moment. I just want to dance now.

Hej hej,
Any

1 comment:

Mick O/Redfishingboat said...

I don't know what you're talking about :-) But, I liked it

Hey You!

Scroll back to the top!

Click!