This is all a work of fiction.

Life is a fiction.

Friday, February 6, 2009

And again.

I must channel these frustrations to write. Because I am going nowhere.
Absolutely nowhere.

Though this music is so strong. I am still going nowhere.




Isn't it odd that when you are across a room, you can notice eye contact? You can almost always tell when someone is looking directly at you, even if you aren't directly at them. Sometimes your heart skips a beat... sometimes it cringes with disapproval. It can be infuriating. It can be beautiful. It can be sinister. It can be pleasant.

I love sitting in the lobby, because all of these feelings happened to me in less than one minute. My heart went a wee bit spastic, but I adored those rapid changes. I know I have much more to say, but I don't think that I can. I keep thinking of useless... well maybe they arent useless. Maybe they are all attributing to some unknown point.
Am I missing something here?

Maybe I should become an absurdist. Searching for meaning or meanings in life is pointless. Absurd. Should I stop analyzing every minute thing? I can't. I know I can't do that... I love looking for literary elements in everyday life. Some say literature is lovely because it isn't real.

How could you say that it isn't? That's like saying life isn't real. Things that happen in life are just as surreal as occurrences in fictional tales. I know that we cannot always stay in a consistent steady-state in life. In fact, I imagine life would be so pleasant to constantly be happy. Until you're feeling so happy for so long... it starts to get a little boring. You begin to beg for one little wrinkle... just to make life interesting. Exactly why we thrive on drama. We can't stand it during the time it happens... but we would be so dull if we never had it, or experienced it.

Maybe I have gone somewhere.

Hej hej,
Any

No comments:

Hey You!

Scroll back to the top!

Click!