This is all a work of fiction.

Life is a fiction.

Monday, August 31, 2009

I want you to do something for me.

It will only take a second. It might take longer, depending on your mood, the circumstances, your life schedule. But, trust me, it's worth it.

Now, as soon as you are done reading this, do what I have asked you to. Promise me? This is the honor system.

Stand up. Let your hair down and free of any pins (if you have any holding it back)- this requires no restrictions. Nothing is to hold you back. I hope you're wearing something comfortable.
Put on a song that makes you feel good. Got it? I do, too (Mine is "Gravity Rides Everything" from Modest Mouse, if you're wondering... and curious enough to use the same music as me).

Stand up... close your eyes, and just start to spin slowly. Shake your head. Feel your hair kiss your cheeks, your lips curl up to a smile. Wiggle your fingers, shake your arms- loosen up. Laugh, if you want to. Ruffle your hair- who care how long it took to do it? Something like that isn't permanent... it can easily be fixed. No worries. Feel the moment. Do this for however long you wish. When you're done, you're going to feel invincible.

Let me know how it goes for you.


Hej hej,

Any

1 comment:

WowWowClouds said...

I do this so often! Well, at least I used to do this often when I lived in another place big enough to have a secret corner for myself... I would put in my favourite cd and dance dance dance. A wonderful feeling!

Hey You!

Scroll back to the top!

Click!