This is all a work of fiction.

Life is a fiction.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Another sappy generic wannabepoem blog post about wanting 'the one' to show up in my life.

Hello, love.

I may or may have not met you in my life so far. If you're Justin Stones, then holy hell, that would be hilarious.
Well, this is what I hope you are to me.

I hope you are taller than me.
I hope you are witty.
I hope you are happy.
I hope you are content with life.
I hope you enjoy talking about music as much as I do.
I hope you have some demons.
I hope you can have a good laugh.
I hope you like wine.
I hope you can drive a car better than me.
I hope you want to make a family.
I hope you like the countryside.
I hope you cry.
I hope you like to dance (or try to).
I hope you like to read.
I hope you will read my stories.
I hope you tell me stories.
I hope we make stories.
I hope you never leave me.
I hope I find out who you are.
I hope that I will never mistakenly let you go.

That would then make all of my hoping be such a gigantic waste.

Hej hej,

Any

No comments:

Hey You!

Scroll back to the top!

Click!