This is all a work of fiction.

Life is a fiction.

Friday, June 26, 2009

This is for ( )

I read Dear Old Love
And think of you
Though you are not an old love
or a new love
or a current love.
I don't know what type of what you are.
You're a love.
And, you spring up in my mind.


-------


Yes, we went to school together. Yes, we were friends. You had a big mouth. I couldn't trust you with what I had to say. In fact, I didn't trust anyone in that school with what I had to say. You all were a bunch of dirty snitches-- but you, ah! You- drama queen- were the cream of the crop. You knew how to use the right amount of information to have you get away with everything. Because you were this, because you were that- everyone cry for poor you.
I was nice to you when we stopped going to school together because I remember talking to people who had seen you, and they said you were turning into a fuck up. I didn't want to believe them. So, I continued to talk to you. To be friends with you. Then, you came over to my house unexpectedly, and after that day, I knew I didn't want to be around you anymore.
You were a fuck up.
The lifestyle you live is one I do not want to be part of.
We shall be tragic artists in our own ways.
Don't drag me down with you.


---------

I feel extremely embarrassed of even considering to writing this.
I have neither met you, nor do I ever expect to meet you in person. We live in two different countries, two different continents. I have never spoken to you. But, I would like to say- you are the founding reason why I appreciate the beauty of men so much more. Honest! If it wasn't for you, I don't think I'd have the reputation amongst my friends as being a male appreciator. Thank you for that.


--------


More to come. I know I'm going to regret making these public in the future. But, pft. I'm a writer. I can get away with most of this.


Hej hej,
Any

No comments:

Hey You!

Scroll back to the top!

Click!