This is all a work of fiction.

Life is a fiction.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

This is for ( )

I wish I could tell you how selfish you are. Downright selfish. If there is anything at all about me brought up in the conversation... you lose interest. If it regards anything else, HA! We could go on for hours. The only reason I talk to you on AIM is because you're the only one who talks about interesting things (even if you do tend to brush off my personal remarks). And it pains me that you ask of where to hang out... and we haven't even met up or seen each other since last May.

Why am I friends with you?
There has to be a reason. I have yet to find this out.


------

One question: are you in love with me? I think you are. You know who you are. I'm sorry to break it to you, even though you know it, I'm not into you. Never will be. But we can be good friends.


------

And you, I wish I could understand you! I wish I knew more about you- but your reserved and distant personality prevents me from doing so. I know you socialize- I know you have friends. But, why does it take you to be under the influence of something to speak to me? To not come across as standoffish? Do you need that as your social lubricant to talk to me? I just want to be your friend. Because I like you. I like your deadpan face- and sudden, rare bursts of laughter. I like your intelligence. I like your passion for the pen, your willingness to admit you are shy-- but YIKES! it is driving me insane. I wish I knew how to crack you. Yes, because I feel as each day passes by, it's driving a wider divide between us, and all the awkwardness has it's ability to fill in the cracks. I don't know whether to regard you as a hovering raincloud or a $20 bill found in the pocket of my jeans. I hope that this doesn't make me sound like a creep: but I want a lot from you. And I keep telling myself to move onto wanting to know someone else... but you're still there.



-----

I just want to say once more, you are an evil bitch, and if you wish to sound intelligent whilst using uncommon English, it's "whence," not "from whence." LRN2VCB

----

I should do more of these exercises.

Hej hej,
Any

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These always make for interesting reading. Thanks for sharing them with us. :-)

Kelsey F :] said...

these are funny.

Any Syler said...

You're welcome, Scott. And Kelsey, I don't find these very funny.

Hey You!

Scroll back to the top!

Click!