This is all a work of fiction.

Life is a fiction.

Friday, November 13, 2009

This is for ( )

Foreword: I love writing these.

__________________

Jealousy. That is what grows inside of me everyday. All because of you. And I am jealous of you. Not just because of you. Jealous of your confidence. Jealous of your boldness. Jealous of your ability to be foreword. Jealous of your figure. Jealous that you can make moves. It didn't bother me... until recently. And now, I am going to use you- you as my motivation. To be like you. To be better than you. Because I am a creep, and I have analyzed your moves, and I know your ways. Your processes- you move too fast. I think, once I am 'better' than you, I can perfect it... I can do better than you. Just you wait. The prize is at the finish line- you don't even know you're racing for it. If you get to it first, I'll snatch it from right under your nose.

Because I already know how to be better than you.


-------------

We all talk about you. All of the time. Everyone brings up your name, your name provides smiles. We love you. It's not in a sexual way, it's in a sisterly way. Don't be worried.
I don't know what it is exactly, be we just want to pinch your face and saw "aaaawww" every time we see you, every time we talk to you. All around sound guy, you are someone I hope to know for the rest of my life. I know from time to time I seem a bit much, but you're getting used to me (I hope). Well, I really don't know what else to say about you, other than the fact that long "aaaawww" echoes in my mind every time you're brought up. End creep status.

-------------

Afterword: I wish I had enough to write more, but the first exhausted me.

Hej hej,

Any

No comments:

Hey You!

Scroll back to the top!

Click!