This is all a work of fiction.

Life is a fiction.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Let's just say that it has been put to rest.

It was all due to a dream. If you can recall back to my post, (Like a) high school diary entry, I had something that put it in stone that it is never going to happen. I had the most vivid dream about this... person. Before I get into it, I must tell you the dream. This way, you can be 'in-the-know' and on the same page as me.

I was taken by bus, a school bus, to be exact, to be dropped off at a recreational park after a long journey from an unknown place. I knew exactly where this park was- it's a few miles from my home (in California), and I usually was dropped off there when I got back from summer camp. I had quite a few things to carry with me, so I began to debate whether or not to walk home or take a (public transit) bus.

I spotted a bulliten board with many articles and flyers sprawled across the cork. What struck my eye was a flyer for Seattle Crew. Why an advertisement for Seattle Crew was being advertised in Southern California is beyond me (I literally thought this in my dream), but then it is in fact a dream, and dreams always have a point. At the bottom of the flyer were pull-tabs that contained an email, phone number, and a little more information, so that one could take with them. Branched away from the right of the flyer were profiles of rowers on the team. Some Harry Potter shit was going on there- the images were moving.

I concentrated on one of the profiles and it started with baby home video. I didn't recognize the face, but soon I became emerged into this persons world. I was essentially living in the moment captured in time. Eventually I learned that the profile I was immersed in was of this boy who has joined our team this year. I am going to call him by a name other than his own, so that he remains as anonymous as me: Hermes.

Hermes' life was moving very fast. I get to his later days- what I see him as now, I learn he knows... the person who I am referring to in (Like a) high school diary entry. He needs a name, too? Mr. Darcy (I am predictable).

Something was odd about Mr. Darcy once I laid eyes on him- he didn't look like how I see him in person, but the face was definitely his. His body wasn't thin- he was muscular, sculpted. Shirtless, and still pale. On his back and sides of his torso were intricate, and beautiful tattoo's of green and blue colors. They weren't exactly flowers, but they were in circular shapes. I was intrigued, and also surprised to see the tattoo's. The most distinctive tattoo that I remember, exactly how it looked, was a beautiful red ribbon that wrapped around the top of his ribcage. So much fine detail into making it look like an actual satin ribbon blew my mind upon observing it. The greatest detail I noticed were that the ends of the ribbon never touched... they didn't "tie" into a bow.

I was sucked out of Hermes' profile/ living images as soon as I started to observe this "ribbon" and stood on the sidewalk of the park, then decided I should walk home with my heavy bags, and think about what I had witnessed.


It's quite easy to see what this means. I discussed this dream with a friend, and the main thing about this dream really is the red ribbon. This red ribbon... red is obviously a color of passion and sexual impulses (blunt)- also shame. But, the fact that this ribbon did not tie... indicated it is never going to happen. No "tying the knot" for the two of us. Me going home with all of my heavy bags (though a short, but semi-long distance) is that it'll take some time to unload these "feelings" I have for Mr. Darcy. And, it's true, now that it's getting to my head.

As for Hermes... who knows what he was doing in there.

Well, I must go and get ready for my day. I wish I could share more with you. But, the risk of revealing details leaking out are high.

Hej hej,

Any

No comments:

Hey You!

Scroll back to the top!

Click!