This is all a work of fiction.

Life is a fiction.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My luck feels like a good omen.

That glass shattered. Absolutely all over the floor this morning. Eh, what an idiot, I thought to myself. Well, that's what I get for not putting the dishes away. Now that I heard this, in a moment of panic, I swung my legs off the side of my bed, dangled there for a second, then slid off, and began to pick up the pieces... at 7:45 in the morning of my holiday off from schoolwork.

It wasn't meant to be, sleeping in. I don't think you ever get to sleep in when you make the note of "sleeping in tomorrow morning because it's a holiday," the day before. No sir. Why not go back to sleep? you say. Well, the sunbeams are leaking through the blinds, and once I see daylight, my body wakes up. Unfair, I know. I have to be extremely exhausted to want to curl back into bed.

I at least know that this breaking wasn't bad luck... but wait? Was I proposing a toast in my dream? Oh no.
Superstitions getting the best of me.
Well, now that I am awake, maybe it was a good thing. I can try to get some things taken care of...

Hej hej,

Any

No comments:

Hey You!

Scroll back to the top!

Click!