This is all a work of fiction.

Life is a fiction.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Untraditional.

This entry is being written in a very non-traditional Any Syler way.

Though it is still directly from my brain, through my nerves and out my fingertips on these black keys, I am writing this with out being on the blogger interface. It is being written on a Word Document, due to the fact that I am unable to connect myself to the internet. This may or may not be a good thing. I am bummed that Starbucks does not offer free wi-fi, it’s “cramping my style” (I’ve been saying this very freely recently) but it is also taking away one of the biggest distractions in my life.

Oh, my addiction to the internet. It isn’t a healthy one. It makes projects that should take you two hours ends up spiraling to be a six-hour ordeal. Then again, I am avoiding my maths homework by typing up a new entry onto a Word document, in order to have an excuse to go onto the internet in the future. Gah, the infinite circle.

Hej hej,
Any

No comments:

Hey You!

Scroll back to the top!

Click!