This is all a work of fiction.

Life is a fiction.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Follow lonely crowds, those clouds will come.

I am not listening
beyond the 8-bit
in my ears. I am busy
burping up
the milk in my belly and feeling
dreadfully lazy
about the idea of brushing my teeth.


The thought of tomorrow
sickens me

Come Saturday
quicker
so I don't have to ever
see you

again.

I know it's brash, I know it is impulsive, and it is all so very typical of me. It makes things a lot easier to deal with. Nobody knows what happened
but I have to turn from you
and silently say
Gute Nacht
in your ear one more time. I hope time can erase your face
and your words
your grin
your charm
your whispers in my ear
your hot breath and damp palms-
your significance
your drunken cigarettes
your laughter
your justice
your lively eyes
your embrace-
All of it

away.
I need to experience
better things.
Remove me from this hook--

You're just a hurdle, right now.

Come Saturday
I won't be over you.

Damn it.


Hej hej,

Any

No comments:

Hey You!

Scroll back to the top!

Click!