This is all a work of fiction.

Life is a fiction.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dream.

Writing this down as fast as I can before my mind goes to sleep for the day.

Me. Him. From Ireland. But American.
Ran into him randomly during a vacation with my grandmother.
Wooed me by singing various "The Early November" tracks.
I barely communicated with him verbally-
but it was a grand time.
I died- with every eye twinkle,
his crooked teeth,
goofy remarks.
Dreamworlds do not remind one you're taken.
But, nothing happened like that.
It was happiness love.

What I needed. I had happy dreams for once
And you were there, putting a smile on my face
as much as you do when I am in your presence.

Running through vacation houses, angering divas from a random MTV show-
Riding in the backseat of cars
Staring at you, still, until you decided to break out in song.
Wonky glasses.

The happy dreams were the best I could imagine
in this time of stress.
But now I'm a mess with this image of you
that is pretty much not real but has the potential to be accurate.


Forgive me.
I just woke up,
Crust lining the corner of my lips, outlining that happiness-smile from the happiest dream I had in a while.
Terrible at translating my thoughts to type.

Hej hej,

Any

No comments:

Hey You!

Scroll back to the top!

Click!