This is all a work of fiction.

Life is a fiction.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

It's okay.

It's not a big deal.
It's not like you know my deepest, darkest feelings.
Like, how I have wanted to die for being so fat.
Like, how I have cried for feeling unloved and lonely.
Like, how I have admitted to you that I have internet friends.
You have told me that you are there for me whenever I need you.
You have told me that I am such a good friend to you.
You betcha, I am.
It's not a big deal.
It's not like we have really hung out before.
Think about it. We really don't.
We never really did.
But we sure know a lot about each other.
It's okay.
It's not a big deal.

I'll see you never.

Being you want it that way.
Flake.


Hej hej,

Any

3 comments:

Elise said...

do you want to talk?

Any Syler said...

Thanks, doll. This was neither directed to you, nor anyone we mutually know. Do not be worried!

Anonymous said...

There is no shame in internet friends. One of my best friends is an internet friend. We just met in real life for the first time. He is a beautiful person.

Hey You!

Scroll back to the top!

Click!