This is all a work of fiction.

Life is a fiction.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Dismiss this crap.

Where are those woods?
Those men?
Those gallant trees?
You speak of them with high regard. Do they please?

These woods these woods- where do they reside?
Are they way out with the waters?
Stuck in the countryside?

How high the trees grow
Not a seed to sow
Battling the sun and the frosty snow.

I want to visit the place you speak
These woods these woods would do me good
Fresh air
Clean sky

Good by
Goodbye.

Let the journey begin to seek these woods
I have heard so much about.
How will I know I found the right route?
Will I know what I get there?
How do I declare?

Those woods those woods I wish to be in
I am crossing my fingers
Let the travels begin.

Happy New Year. Happy New Decade. Happy New Chapters. Happy New Alls.
I raise my glass to you. Thank you for reading. I love you.


Hej hej,

Any

No comments:

Hey You!

Scroll back to the top!

Click!