This is all a work of fiction.

Life is a fiction.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Myers-Briggs

We list everything. We can't just leave things the way they are. Rankings or how well you do.
How good something is.
How BAD soemting is.
We need to see things as just that-- things!
I don't want to know different levels of thinking. I don't want to know what type of personality I might have.

I need to get back to reading. It's magically 9 PM, pretty much stuff is done (erm, right) but I feel a wee bit woozy with fatigue. I refuse to go to bed at a reasonable time. This sleep deprevation thing, it is pretty neat. Not good for my health, but yeah. It isn't good to mess up your sleep pattern, anyway.

I'm going to finish a few things and listen to some Jens Lekman while doing this Stats. Then I'll pop on my glasses, into my bed, and just read away with Mew.
Damn Cullen family. Why does Stephenie Meyer have to have an interesting storyline and premature writing? It's so enthralling, nevertheless.

HOP SKIP TO

My brain is pulsating. It might be the lamp.

Hej hej,


ANY.

No comments:

Hey You!

Scroll back to the top!

Click!