This is all a work of fiction.

Life is a fiction.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Falling Off The Balcony

I have officially sent in my deposit to Seattle.
I recieved my housing options in the post today.
The weather has been exceptionally exquisite lately.
I've had large burts of inspiration.
My oh my, I feel so tired, but grateful. Why? I don't know why I feel so grateful.


I am officially tired of routines. I used to love being in a comfort zone. When things went out of wack and happened to be unexpected, it'd tick me off. But, now things are drastically changing this month in my life, I am starting to see how much positive emotions flow through me when the unordinary appears.

My foot is falling asleep, and that does not count. I hate when my feet fall asleep, especially after I've eaten my lunch and I'm trying to hobble up 4 flights of stairs to my next class, and I look like a nut, keeling over the side of the railing trying to shake out the prickling on the back of my calf. Numb calves are never a fun time.

Walking in sand really works them calves, though. I was in Long Beach, Belmont Shores, twice last week for some swim relays. Ah- it was great. I know it was Long Beach, not the most beautiful of beaches you've laid your eyes on, but it was still pleasent. Hell, it was a beach, yes? I got a few snaps with my spifferific camera, which are pretty amateur, but are still fun.


Here is someone we burried waist-deep into the sand. She was trying to get out, it was hilarious, and so I took a shot at her struggle. I eventually had to put away the camera and carry her out of the pit.

Have you ever studied the swirls on the beach at low tide? It's very intriguing. The ripples and streams in the damp sand are great to study. I love how it shines in the sun- all of the shades and sparkles bouncing off your eyes.
I need to go read, write, or sleep. No other option.
Hej hej,
ANY.

No comments:

Hey You!

Scroll back to the top!

Click!