This is all a work of fiction.

Life is a fiction.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

5 March, 2011.

I am frustrated. And tired. More frustrated then tired. Tired from the lack of fruit. And frozen vegetable diet.

But frustrated with me having the burden of being





black-sheathed.
I am the 4th wheel

And this is why
I should end it all

and have a life in ones

not pairs
not triples
not quadruples
not quintuples
not sextuples
not, etc.



because no matter how nice I live to others
I will always be shielded in black.

This explains my permanent scowl
my quick anger
my nightly wetwinks

The American Dream is a myth to the black-sheathed. Working hard will not pay off for me
because

no matter how hard I try
I will always be shielded in black.

Hej hej,

Any

No comments:

Hey You!

Scroll back to the top!

Click!