This is all a work of fiction.

Life is a fiction.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Leave the world behind.

My eyes are going to drop out of their sockets.
My skin is going to melt away like candlewax.

I have been trying to make myself sick for over a week. It hasn't been going so well, as I am sick in a totally different context. So, my current illness is prohibiting me to make myself sick in the way I want to be. Am I not trying hard enough?

I just have so much,
and you-

you are worth being sick over.
Why can't I stop being sick of myself and start being sick over you?

Every fucking time I see you, I want to be sick. Sick forever. Sick so you can like me more, sick so I can like you more.
I'm not even worth it.

You know what?
I start tomorrow. I will be sick for you, only you.

God, help me. I know this decision is worth it.

I have decided. It will be.

Hej hej,

Any

No comments:

Hey You!

Scroll back to the top!

Click!