This is all a work of fiction.

Life is a fiction.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

You are my voice,

I'm a spy.

my Microphone.

New Coconut Records is coming out on Tuesday! I can't believe Jason is actually going to release a new album... I thought that Nighttiming was going to be his only album. Now I feel bad that I have had my doubts... and I am so excited for "Davy." I think it's going to be brilliant, based on the first single that has been released for purchase on iTunes entitled "Microphone." Click to listen on his myspace page.

Went out this weekend for a photo adventure. Too bad I was cameraless, and I had to borrow another's camera... it's a long story why I am cameraless that I wish to not get into again.

Things have been tough the last few weeks for me- emotionally. The winter quarter started on Monday, I'm back here in Seattle where it is beautiful and dark and rich, 24/7. I'm working on becoming stable once again. I felt today was a nice day to leave a new message up here... it would be good for me to get back on track and at least attempt to updating this thing more often. I love writing, and this, this will help me write at least something from time to time.

Well, off to fulfill my requirements of doing Maths, English, and Latin!
Hej hej,

Any

No comments:

Hey You!

Scroll back to the top!

Click!